1. Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) set out below will govern your use of this website which can be found at www.donaldsonconsulting.co.uk (the “Website”).
- 1.2 The Website is owned and operated by Donaldson Legal Consulting LLP a wholly owned subsidiary of Fieldfisher LLP, whose registered address is 18C Shore Road Holywood County Down BT18 9HX (“us”, “we”, “our”, “Donaldson Legal Consulting LLP” or "DLC LLP").
- 1.3 Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing and using the Website you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms.
- 2.1 This Website may contain information, text, data, graphics, photographs, videos, sound recordings, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and information about Donaldson Legal Consulting LLP, its areas of legal practice and general information on certain areas of law which may be provided in the form of documents, podcasts or via an RSS feed (the “Information”).
- 2.2 Except where it is otherwise expressly stated, the Information is not intended to, nor does it, constitute legal, accounting, business, financial, tax or other professional advice or services. The Information is provided on an information basis only and should not be relied upon. If you need advice or services on a specific matter, please contact us directly using the contact details for the relevant partner or fee earner found on the Website.
- 2.3 The Website and Information is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis and we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website or any of the Information. We have tried to ensure that all the Information provided on the Website is correct at the time of publication. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Donaldson Legal Consulting LLP for any errors, omissions, or inaccurate Information on the Website. Further, Donaldson Legal Consulting LLP does not warrant that the Website or any of the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects will be corrected.
- 2.4 Although Donaldson Legal Consulting LLP attempts to ensure that the Information contained in this Website is accurate and up-to-date, we accept no liability for the results of any action taken on the basis of the Information it contains and all implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are excluded from these Terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law.
- 2.5 In no event will Donaldson Legal Consulting LLP be liable for any loss including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or any of the Information.
- 3.1 Websites or web pages to which this Website is linked are for information purposes only and have not been reviewed by Donaldson Legal Consulting LLP. We accept no responsibility for the content of such websites or web pages, nor do we accept responsibility for any losses or penalties incurred as a result of your use of any links or reliance on the content of any website to which this site is linked. Donaldson Legal Consulting LLP does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites that link to this site or contained in this site.
- 3. 2 You may not frame, link or deep-link this Website to any other website without our prior written consent. Should you wish to frame or to set up a link / deep-link to our Website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Computer Viruses, Worms and Trojan Horses
- 4.1 Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to protect this Website from computer viruses, worms, Trojan Horses and similar detrimental code (the “Destructive Features”), we do not warrant that the Website is free from such Destructive Features and accept no liability for any damage that may result from the transmission of any Destructive Feature via this Website or via any files which are available for you to download from the Website.
5. Copyright and Reproduction
- 5.1 Except as is otherwise indicated, Donaldson Legal Consulting LLP is the owner of the copyright in all the Information featured on this Website and of all related intellectual property rights, including but not limited to all database rights, trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks and logos.
- 5.2 You are permitted to download, print, store temporarily, retrieve and display Information from the Website on a computer screen (or in the case of a podcast or an RSS feed on a mobile phone or iPod), print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to the network) for your personal use or for internal use within your organisation.
- 5.3 You are not permitted (except where you have been given express permission to do so) to adapt or modify the Information on this Website or any part of it and the Information or any part of it may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any other way to any third parties for commercial gain.
7. Changes to the Terms
- 7.1 Donaldson Legal Consulting LLP reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Website, the Information or these Terms. Should these Terms be amended, Donaldson Legal Consulting LLP will publish details of the amendments on the Website. By continuing to use the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms as amended.
- 8.1 If these Terms or any part of them should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that state or country be treated as severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that state or country.
9. Events beyond our control
- 9.1 Donaldson Legal Consulting LLP will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
10. Governing Law
- 10.1 These Terms are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.